Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Remove Rust From Oven Racks

Amatriciana!

amatriciana

dele ... a pasta more 'good out there! I do not do often, so I do not find out the pillow, but when I keep telling myself that I prepare this pasta is really delicious!

Ingredients (for two):

180 grams of pasta (for me bigoli)

40 g bacon 500 g of tomato paste

Pecorino Romano, garlic, olive oil, salt

Sauté garlic in shirt with oil in a large saucepan. Remove the garlic and add the sliced \u200b\u200bbacon. Let it sizzle for a minute and add tomato.
I used a tomato sauce made with tomatoes from Puglia baked ... a delight.
to taste with salt and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil pasta, drain and toss into the pan with the sauce.
Serve and sprinkle with pecorino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment